Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yours, Mine, Our.. crazy life

Hello from the Pingel household.. yes we still exist! Although we thought life would finally calm down after the wedding and honeymoon it has instead stayed at a very steady rapid pace. Work for me has been a wonderful transition that has reduced stressed but with a new job comes lots of training. So I feel like my feet barely have time to touch the ground before I am taking off to another city for some more work and training.
John is about to embark on the same scenario as he gears up for a new job as well. He will be spending a good chunk of time in New York City for his training. Although life may be crazy with travel schedules and finding the availability to just talk to one another can be difficult, we are so truly blessed by what God has provided. We have learned not to take our jobs for granted and that this crazy storm of life shall pass too. I cannot wait for mid October to come around where we will finally be in the same city and at home together and the weather will hopefully start cooling off in AZ.
On yet another positive note... FOOTBALL has started! We are a house that loves us some football.. Although at times we may disagree on teams. I think right now that has been our main topic of discussion.. Who are you playing in your fantasy league this week? Did you see Romo botch another snap! The start of football season is such a wonderful feeling for me. It is a reminder that fall is coming, a reminder that we will be seeing family again soon during the holidays, a reminder that I can now begin planning for our annual Christmas party and a reminder that my Christmas tree can go up in about 8 weeks. YESSSS!

So whats next on our plate?? We just left Texas where we spent a long weekend with John's family celebrating the wedding of his Cousin Josh and his new wife Christina. We had a blast and the wedding so beautiful. Officially weddings are done on this side of the family and now we move on to enjoying life together. I am currently in Florida learning more and more about distributors and will get to return home on Friday but then I will take off again to Boston next week (where I will actually get to put on a jacket!) After that John is off to NYC for his training and then I will head off to Texas to see my parents, go to a sales meeting for work and then head to Dallas to see Mylah for her Birthday!
Hope everyone is doing well! Happy fall! (well sort of.. we have a few more days until it is officially fall, but I can;t wait to get some fall decorations up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment