Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's all changing..


New name, new house, new job, new life... with all of these changes I thought maybe we would venture and do a new blog as well!
Here are the changes that have occurred:
On April 22 I signed my life away as we purchased our first home.

Master Bedroom - before


Living room - before
Then came demolition time. We spent sleepless nights ripping off wallpaper, chiseling away tile, pulling up carpet and re-painting.
On May 12 our new house started to become a home as I packed up my single girl townhome and he purged packed up his bachelor pad. 
Master bedroom - after
Living room -  after 










Then May 14 I headed to Texas, first to get some RnR and then to start celebrating.. celebrating what you ask... Well May 20... Tara Garcia became Tara Pingel.
Then we decided to be little jet setters and head to the Dominican Republic to shut out the rest of the world and relax... After the previous few weeks we had this rest was very much welcomed. We spent countless hours on the beach, reading, sleeping and eating!
We arrived back home memorial day weekend and started the daunting task of unpacking the hundreds of boxes that were sitting in our garage. After some blood sweat and tears we pretty much have everything unpacked!

Then on June 1 I started my new job as a Territory Rep for Dart Containers. It has been a wonderful change of pace for me and this position could not have come at a better time.

That leads us to NOW... Life.. So we begin... Life According to Us!



No comments:

Post a Comment